EIGENMETHOD is a comfortable company with friendly team relations, flexible and efficient management, and attractive conditions for each employee.
We build our corporate culture based on a confident approach to work-life balance. Using modern technologies and standards, we ensure professional growth and knowledge advancing of our employees.
Several times a year, the company organizes an internship program, recruiting energetic employees focused on professional growth in the IT-sphere.
We are a socially oriented company.
For this reason, we are constantly working on expanding our benefits package and always strive to offer more attractive conditions for our employees.
Training at the company expense
Compliance with social guarantees
Flexible working hours
Comfortable office and cozy rest areas
No dress code at the company office
Corporate events, including overseas
Gifts for remembering dates
A friendly and close-knit team
Duties And Responsibilities
• Execution of installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, and production support, as necessary.
• Provide technical (hands-on) support for projects and/or operational issues, for all platforms.
• Develop, implement, and execute SAP BASIS / HANA DB policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications.
• Performance tuning methods for Oracle, HANA and SAP.
• Perform configuration, analysis, and troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks.
• Backup and recovery experience for Oracle and HANA.
• Provide knowledge transfer to other members of the team.
• Perform system refreshes for QA, development, and training systems.
• Manage, plan, schedule, coordinate, and perform Quality Audits to ensure that SMG standards. are followed in all Basis work performed by the Basis and Infrastructure administrators.
• Manage and support multiple landscapes.
• Will participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, database administration or related discipline is required. or equivalent experience acceptable.
• Five to seven years of in-depth experience in the technical support of SAP systems including: network, database, and application server performance is required.
• At least 2 years of Hana Administration, Hana DB Backup, and recovery experience, including demonstrated ability to debug performance problems related to coding inefficiencies and SQL statement tuning. Experience with storage solutions and snapshot Technology is required.
• Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments is required.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences. • In-depth understanding of SAP BASIS, SAP Hana, Oracle, LINUX, SAP Cloud platform. and network administration, including configuration, tuning, and recovery techniques is required.
• In-depth knowledge of all SAP components that encompass SAP environment is required.
Required personal skills/ abilities
• Strong customer focus and management of client expectations; ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence in IT's knowledge of and concern for users' business needs.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English (both oral and written (.
• Strong multi-tasking skills and abilities to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. • Ability to work independently and in teams.
EIGENMETHOD SAP Practice Team is looking for new SAP heroes. We are actively developing, implementing more and more interesting complex projects and we miss you!
As part of the ABAP development department, we are launching a training program for ABAP developers.
What is ABAP:
ABAP was invented by IBM as a business application programming language on the SAP platform, similar to Pascal and COBOL and compiled into intermediate code executed by the ABAP virtual machine. ABAP processing is similar to Java or C #.
SAP has also written its own SQL implementation for use in ABAP - Open SQL. The peculiarity of using Open SQL is that it does not depend on a specific database. It has general commands that are in all databases and are supported by all, and there are no specific commands for specific databases, such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
Who will be interested in the program:
We would like you to be graduating or already have a higher education in the field of information technology and have the strength and time to participate in our project tasks.
You will be able to cope with our tasks, if you:
- you have the skills to work with databases, you can create queries (SQL type);
- determined and ready to take responsibility for their work;
- focused on their own and team results.
If you already have experience with SAP ERP and skills, understanding the processes increases your chances of success.
We promise interesting tasks and progressive growth:
- you will take part in real projects of development and support of SAP Cloud Platform, SAP ERP, SAP FI, SAP MM, SD, HCM solutions;
- learn the programming language used in international ERP systems;
- study the algorithmization of calculations;
- You will be able to communicate with users, teach, create instructions and specifications.
How the internship will be organized:
- Stages: 1 month of training, then you will be assigned to project teams and practice on projects of our company.
- Teachers: leading specialists of the company, heads of departments - specialists who read SAP courses in SAP CIS
- After graduation: summing up with the mentor and the head of the direction, setting tasks for the next period.
Internship is paid, upon successful completion of the exam upon completion of training.
Our team is waiting for you in a comfortable office near Boryspilska metro station or remotely. We have prepared for you corporate and partner training programs and a flexible work schedule, as well as, of course, social package, medical insurance and many other “buns”.
As we are currently working in a remote format, we are ready to consider candidates from anywhere in Ukraine.